Airport Pickup Service
This is one of the most important services that Fajr center offers. We realize the relief of a friendly face waiting to pick you up as you step off the plan in an unfamiliar country whose language, people and customs are foreign to you.
Even if you have been here before, there is nothing like having someone waiting to pick you up after hours of travel. Our aim is to make your stay in Egypt as comfortable as possible, from the start.
How the service handled:
- 24 hour service.
- Available from the various air and seaports.
- Reservations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- Reservations must be made by way of email, and payment is due at time of reservation.
- An email confirmation must be received from the management.
- In the event of any travel delays or change in itinerary (post-departure) the center must be notified by calling the designated emergency telephone number, after which the student will receive an updated confirmation. Any changes occurring prior to departure must be reported to the center by way of email.
- If a student has requested housing service, and has arrived before 2pm, he/she will be transported to the center; arrivals after 2pm will be transported to a hotel.
- If housing service has not been requested, the student will be transported to his/her desired or agreed upon location.